Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day



Memorial weekend started off by meeting Grampa and Grama at the Holladay Cemetery to see Grandma Brooke (my mom). I know I'm kind of morbid taking a picture of Maddy with her namesake. We also saw Grandpa Ardo's grave and then went and enjoyed pizza at Wasatch Pizza it was yummy! The grave next to Maddy (uncle Ron) someone put a sign that said "Gone Fishing" Too cute! PS look how green and gorgeous the cemetary looks.


We thought about visiting the other graves that our children are named after esp Lillian whom we have never visited before but the weather was wet and cold. One day we'll get there, even to the one in Rupert, Idaho!

Saturday the weather was cold and wet. So we stayed inside and then went to visit our new cousin...Beckett (pics to come).

Monday we enjoyed a stay at home day and more honey do's. Later that night I thanked Mike for all his hard work and he said "no problem, i'm getting use to it" Guess after almost 13 years of marriage he's figured me out! LOL.  Lilly was having one of those days where she wouldn't sleep more than 30 minutes and then was awake and wanting to be held. Mike got stuck doing all the staining. BUT the deck and most of the play house look great! Thanks Mike!

We also enjoyed having lunch with grandma, grandpa Loveridge and cousin Kamryn. And to our delight they brought everything for the barbeque to us. The kids have missed their cousin who also recently had a baby. Someday Lilly get to meet Ashlyn too. Happy Memorial Day.

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Holy Cow! In the picture where Lexi and Jack are upside down they look just like each other. I love that they are all in red, white and blue. I totally forgot my patriotism on Monday.

Cam said...

What a cute picture of your kiddies!
Way to be patriotic. I had to make fun of Kevin, because on the way to our Memorial Day BBQ- I pointed out he had put on his british flag t-shirt.
Yep, he didn't think that one through!
And I don't think pictures at gravesites are morbid.