Monday, March 4, 2013

Basketball

Jack's basketball team
Hayden, Kristi, Savanna, Jack, Ryan, Payten, William, Coach Lorenzen
Jack and best buddy Ryan
Jack and Ryan love to play sports together, they are kind of like Stockton to Malone, Jack passed and passed the ball all season to Ryan and the last game of the season Ryan finally got his basket. Three in fact.  
Here are a couple pictures from the season.


I've also been playing basketball. I forgot how much I LOVE it and didn't realize how much I have missed playing. I wish I was taller, I wish I could jump higher and I wish that the other girls would cut their nails! LOL. It has been so fun playing, thank you Rachel for insisting I play with you.

Last weekend, we lost in Regional's BUT it was so fun. We practice every Tuesday, basketball is such good exercise. And yes Dad you are right, I shouldn't have quit!

No comments: