Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lillian vx Fluffy x 12

What a year. I really can't believe this one is 365 days old.
 Here is a quick recap of her life and fluffy.

10 days
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months

11 months
 

12 months/1 year old
I decided (much too late) to try and get Lilly's first year scrapbook complete. I did pretty good, I got to 8 months! It was sad to see my chubby, chubby baby go to skinny, minny baby. Julie I remember Alyssa singing a chubby song about Lilly, wasn't that just yesterday! 

We've been enjoying Spring Break with and hope to catch up the blog later!

We took lots of pictures today. I laughed out loud when I saw the second picture, it reminded me that Lilly doesn't always like posing for a picture!



2 comments:

Julie L said...

No, posing for photos isn't Lilly's favorite thing at all, but that is a great photo. I love the kids in the background while Lilly's crawling away. Haha.

Loved all the photos of her with her lamb. Amazing to see how much they grow that first year! She is a beautiful little lady.

Cam said...

I love that picture of you two at the hospital- you look gorgeous!