I almost feel like we are getting a divorce and split down the middle. Lol. I know it'll all work out. My kids will still be able to play with the kids down the street, it'll just be weird!
BUT the kids were excited for the last day of school. They'd been partying all week. I helped with field day, school parties, clean out desk parties, FF parties, pizza and ice cream parties. In fact, I was at school every day the last week except the last day I was still pretty upset at Mrs W for leaving me hanging with K! BUT I'm praying a new teacher will come along and be just as great as Mrs. W.
And here's a last day of school and a first day of school picture from Madison. I can notice an inch or two up the door she has grown. And of course white legs! LOL. Maddy also was just measured for a size 6.5 shoe in women's!! Wow!
Jack is about the same too. He lost a lot of teeth this year an his mouth has changed in addition to growing taller. He has grown because his shorts are above the knees! Eeek, I don't like boys with short shorts!
This picture was taken when these guys were in 1st grade.
Emma is now home schooled, Makenna goes to a Christian school, and then Macey, Reed and Evan will go to Terra Linda. Alli who isn't in the bottom picture will be at Elk Meadows with Maddy. And they are so excited to FINALLY be in the same class. 4 years at Elk Meadows and they've always had different teachers.
There isn't much I can do about the school situation. I think I counted 11 schools in our Vista West Neighborhood that I know of. There are a lot of schools in the state because we have a lot of children, I just always thought we'd always be together. Here's to change. Better endure it because there's nothing you can do about it!



2 comments:
I love the side by sides of the first and last day of school. It honestly seems like we were all just posting first day pics. Maddy got so tall and grown up this year. My shrimpy Alyssa is 12 in a couple weeks and just cracked in to a size 4 shoe. Whatever the shoe size though, they are beautiful girls and looking way too much like beautiful young women way too quickly for me.
Good luck with all the changes. If it makes you feel better, my ward takes in the whole county and we still don't have anyone from church at our school.
Oh, how they have definitely grown! Those two have had a wonderfully successful year! Hoping we can join you on some of your summer vacation activities! It's going to be a short one but other vacations through the year will make up for it.
Post a Comment