My friend Jen got this idea from Kraft Family Food Magazine. The kids had fun eating the decorations. The tricky part is slowly sawing/cutting the grahm crackers into triangles. Then you frost down the straight side (we frosted the bottom to stick it to the plate) and attach together. We used cinnamon red hots and gum drops as ornaments to decorate the edible tree.
4 comments:
That's a delicious activity!
I love your Christmas card, the picture, and your letter-puzzle-thing-a-doo.(not sure what to call it) Your family is so cute!
Riding down the stairs on mattresses... making yummy treats... I wanna come back as your kid in my next life...
That looks fun. I can't wait till Belle is old enough to do stuff like that. right now, she would just eat it. lol.
That is a really cute idea. I love frosting and graham crackers! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment