Monday, December 3, 2007

O' Christmas Tree

I am a slacker, here it is December 3rd and my tree is finally up. The stores trees were up before Halloween. Oh well, it is all I can do it keep my litle ones out of it.
Here she is!
Sing "O' Christmas Tree"

And here is little one #1 who is always in the tree. Friday night, after we strung the lights (yes, I don't have the luxury of a prelite tree-yet:), the kids helped us decorate the tree. Jack thought the little ornament balls were literally "balls". He smashed several in his hands and when he threw them on the floor for some reason they didn't bounce. He is still fascinated with them and brings them to me!
Jack was caught red handed touching the ornaments.

Here is little one # 2 who is likes to rearrange the ornaments on the tree.
Cheeze, this one is for Grampa!
And here she is all lite up at night. Kindof blurry but gives you the full effect.


5 comments:

Sally said...

Hey kinzee!

Don't feel bad - my tree STILL isn't up :). We used it for the ward party Saturday and it was all I could do to get it home, drag it upstairs, REASSEMBLE it, and string the light again! Tonight we'll tackle the decorations. The cookies look super yummy - great job!

Becky said...

She is beautiful! Aren't little helpers the best!! Don't feel bad about getting your tree up so late. We have had ours up for over a week, but only got as far as putting the lights on. Maybe we'll put up the ornaments tonight.

Jen & George Scott said...

Cute Tree Kinz, You have become quite the little homemaker!!! Wish I could have decorated and eaten Cookies!!!

Julie L said...

Great tree! It's now the 7th and I still don't have mine up. Chicago definitely hit at a bad time holiday-wise! I told Dan it was his job. He told me something to the effect that if it was left to him, we still won't have a tree up! I guess that's just what Moms are for.

staci said...

CUTE tree!! It looks so pretty all lit up!