Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Great Grandma Loveridge

Happy Birthday Great Grandma Loveridge!
Grandma invited us all to celebrate dinner with her and l
ots of her posterity at Chuck a Rama January 6.
Isn't Grandma a trooper. She wore this crown all night.
She looks fantastic and not a day older than 86!
Sorry Grandma to disclose your age, I just hope
I look this happy and chipper and fabulous at that age.
Here she is blowing out her birthday cupcake.
And then lots of pictures of some of the guests. Lots of the little ones were too hard to capture and others were taking pictures themselves. Here's who Mike got. Tonya & Eric, Emily and Griffin
Mark & Kathy
Amy & Asa and Brad
Grandpa Loveridge holding down 2 of ours. This was taken after dinner. I was so impressed with our kids. They were hungry for one, they sat the whole time and ate and ate. Even Lexi did great. She was in heaven. She got her favorites mac n cheese, chocolate milk, applesauce, chocolate icecream, rootbeer and a slushy. We might have to eat at Chuck a Rama more often!
 
Stephanie and Kinz
Grandpa and Jack
A rare picture of Grandma and Lexi (Grandma is usually the one behind the camera herself!)
And then Edna and Leo's posterity. Howard, Mark, Ann, Brent.
Interesting fact:
Ann and Brent share the same birthday April 4
& Howard and Mark share the same birthday October 21.

I don't know the # of posterity from these two but dinner was very well attended, we filled up the entire room just about. Thanks for lots of memories! Happy birthday Grandma. Thanks for sharing your balloons and hats and love with all of us!

3 comments:

Coco said...

I have the funniest story about chuck a rama and my dad. LOL. Remind me sometime.

Laura said...

What a fun birthday party!!

Ann Marie said...

I love that you all get together so much and celebrate!

You have a great family!