What do you see in these pictures? Take a good look at the people in each picture.
The first picture is of my mother in law Julie holding Tonya and Brent and Mike popping into the picture.
The second picture is of Lexi, Eric and Jack popping into the picture.
I'll let you leave me your own comments! Talk about a Mini-Mike.
Thanks Julie for the pictures! The Laughs! And of course the memories. I haven't seen much of Mike as a child in pictures.

4 comments:
Definitely need to move on with my project to digitize all our photos. We certainly have a lot of pictures from when the kids were small, but most are in boxes, starting to fade away ... I just giggled when I saw these two photos and realized how much alike those two are. I know, this was supposed to be about Tonya, but the Mike factor kind of stole the show.
WOW!!! They look so much alike! Fun!
Wow - never realized Jack and Mike looked so much alike!! Love it!
I already commented on these shots on Julie's blog but yeah, they do look just alike. All your kids look so much like one or the other of you. I guess that is how DNA works, right? but my kids don't look like carbon copies of me or Seth so it still trips me out when other kids are a spitting image of one parent.
Post a Comment