I find myself without a camera more often than I'd like, but my phone camera to the rescue. August was busy as the rest of summer was. It always is and probably always will be. I posted this picture already, here's our neighborhood giant slip n slide.

Lilly loves to hang out on the table. She usually helps herself to whatever is on the table usually dumping glasses of water all over or having a snack. She however can't get down, I've figured out her help scream!
Mike and I are bzz agents for bzzagent.com, we get to try new products and review them and keep the products. We each received a nerf rebelle bow along with darts, it is targeted towards girls. The darts are so cute, pink and turquoise. The bow and darts have been a big hit at our house. We love being bzz agents!
We snuck in a last minute summer vacation to Bear Lake, I did good packing everything except the camera! We had so much fun, hopefully I'll get some pictures from friends and be able to share some highlights of the trip.

Here the kids are playing with Kre-O's another bzz agent kit we got. These are a knock off of Legos, the big white block has a battery in it which vibrates the whole board making the shark and the guys move. Pretty cool. Not sure if it will convert me from Lego's, maybe tho they can be quite pricey!

Pictures of the first day of school.
Another bzz kit. This time food, I have been able to try lots of Greek yogurt. This brand was FAGE, it included a small section of strawberry preserves. I really enjoyed this brand and will be using it!
More pictures of school. Ryan, Jack, Wes, Drew (Jack and Wes and Drew have been in the same class the last 3 years-Wes and Drew are twins also)

Another picture from our lunch at Cowboy Grub, Lilly rode the mechanical pony I thought it might buck her off!

Another picture from a friend on the first day of school. Alli, Maddy, Macey, Reed, Sammy, Kayden all in 3rd grade. We lost 2 girls to different schools this year but still have a big bunch of 3rd graders!

While at Bear Lake, Adrianne, Emily and Rebecca (taking the picture) all ran UP the mountain and did a trail run. We stopped and took this awesome picture. Adrianne and Rebecca ran the whole time! It was a good run, I was surprised I wasn't as sore as I was.

After Bear Lake, after school started my pears were ready. I ordered 2 boxes from the Pear Guy, they were picked in Oregon, shipped and I just had to go up the street to pick them up. I definitely will do this again next year, they were big and beautiful and so delicious. It was $28 for 40 lbs, wish I could find a good deal like this on peaches. I can only find a small box for $20. I attempted to make tie died pears but will have to try again next year, mine just came out colored.

And the month ended with Madison's 9th birthday. More pictures to come. Happy September everyone.








2 comments:
Love the fudgecicle pic. That just screams summer! So sorry that you lost such a young friend. That makes my heart hurt.
It was a busy month for you with lots of ups and one very sad down. Thank heavens for phone cameras, though. I'm starting to rely on mine more and more because the camera is just so big and obnoxious too many times (that, or I carry it and realize I left the card sitting home in the computer - oops). I agree with Julie on the dripping icecream shot. How fun. And I love that little Lilly and her climbing episodes. The product trial? I hadn't heard about that. Looks like a fun opportunity to review lots of new things!
Post a Comment