Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

A small shout out to the Father's in my life.

 An amazing Father In Law. He is caring, supportive, giving of his time, talents, money and love. He is always there to lend a helping hand. I remember a blessing he helped Mike give me when we were first married, he has a strong testimony and love of his Savior and his family. I appreciate all that he does for me and the great example he has been to my husband. We all try and emulate our Father and Mike has done just that.
 Can't tell in this picture but Mike has lost 25 pounds since March and continues to loose weight. He is training for Ragnar and faithfully goes running and says he has felt the runners high even through his shin splints and loosing a toe nail. Keep up the good work!
 Mike is a wonderful father to our 4 children. He is giving of his time, talents and love also. He has spent many hours playing catch, or shooting hoops to help his children exceed in their talents and because he too loves to play sports. He doesn't ask for much and takes only a little here and there. His father's day present was a splurge for him but worth it in more ways then he knows.



 Dad aka Buddy aka Grampa. Thanks for everything through thick and thin you have always been there to lend a helping hand even if it was tough love teaching me to change a tire or by giving me a giant hug just because we both needed it-I'm grateful for all the sweat and tears and hard work and perseverance you have always shown me and insisted I show back in return. I love your stubbornness, your wisdom, your sense of humor and your tough love all of which I have inherited. Good genes! 
And of course my Heavenly Father, who knows me, who knows my sorrows and sins and my helps me find joy and happiness and worth in all that I do. I'm grateful for a lending ear and the support I receive daily from Him. I truly am a better person because of all these wonderful Father figures in my life.

3 comments:

Kami said...

Love this post, Kinz! Beautifully written. You do have great fathers in your life.

Julie L said...

Touching post. I'll make sure Brent gets a chance to read it, too. Sure love you!

Julie L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.