Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 3-A picture of you and your friends

This is a hard one. Friends have carried me throughout my life and I seem to have better best friends at some points in my life then in others that have carried me through tough times or great times.

My first BF was Angie Lampropolus she lived up the street from me in Holladay. Although I'm not sure why I'd call her a friend. This is an excerpt taken from my mom's journal Oct 15, 1984 "That same day Kinzee came home from school in tears. Angie made her carry her lunch box and books, so she could put her hands in her pockets to keep them warm. Everytime Kinzee told her she didn't want to carry them, she'd stomp her foot at her."

I don't have many memories of Angie or pictures. Guess it's a good thing. I do have some great friends however! Some friends that I meet growing up in Farmington, ward friends, jr high and high school friends, athletic friends (not that we really are all that coordinated), friends that have helped me through trials, college friends, roommates, married friends, neighbor friends, more ward friends, girls night out friends, family friends and just friends in general!

Picture will be hard because I have so many. I feel lucky to have been blessed with so many great friends, even Angie Lampropolus was a good friend:)

3 comments:

staci said...

Nope doesn't count. Need a picture. :)

Ann Marie said...

Wow.. her last name is a mouth full. :)

I stopped by tonight to deliver THE movie.. but no answer. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. :)

PS: Grateful we are friends. :)

Julie L said...

Yeah - do we make a collage on this one? What would life be without friends, even ones who stamp their feet at us. That was so funny.