Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them

Goals:
*Exercise--woot woo, I've gone 4 weeks (at least 5 times a week) exercising. Love Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and the Biggest Loser Cardio Max, the treadmill isn't as fun but has been used also. 2 pounds down last week! A couple more and I'll be back to my weight post nursing! But more then anything my six pack is gonna show itself this summer!
*Read-I'm really trying to read Jesus the Christ with our wards Relief Society. I was a little behind and have caught up. We'll finish by September, so a chapter a week is nothing! I am also reading books that I enjoy to keep my mind fresh and thinking. I've finished Scorch Trials and Bulletproof Mascara. Currently I'm reading the Eye of the Red Tzar by Sam Eastland and I can't wait to start Clockwork Angel & Matched. Tell me what you're favorites are. I'll add it to my list. Scriptures also--finished the BOM in December and need to start again.
*Budget-Yikes, with one job lossed and another gained we got a little off track. Let alone the vinyl fence that came right after the Christmas bills. I'm doing good as long as I stay away from Target! That's my big temptation.
*Scrapbooking-I got Jack's book all caught up! I was over a year behind and now am trying to get the girls caught up. I love doing this.
*Kids, Husband and Me time-Need to spend less time online, surfing from one blog to another and way to much FB time and more time playing games with my kids or cooking dinner.
*30 Day Blog Challenge!

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Kudos to you on the exercise goal. I also just started doing 30 Day Shred and love it (because it is FAST) but I am only averaging about 2 times a week. I totally relate to the Target thing too. Alyssa goes to piano across the street from Target and I go in there to kill time every Tuesday, but I am mostly just killing my bank account. What is with that place?

Julie L said...

Congrats on great progress with all your goals! I think I need to buy the video. You're all doing so good, and 20 minutes? That's a huge plus!

Think you're going to enjoy Matched. I've also got one called Sarah's Key I just bought, which came very highly recommended. But I haven't started it yet.