I don't really have a super hero but I guess I've always wanted to be like cat woman. She's tall, slender, skinny, dressed to kill, has a gorgeous smile and can hiss and protect herself from others including bat man and whoever else it is she fights off.
Hmmm, doesn't that remind you of someone else.
LOL!
6 comments:
You? For sure! I think this is a hard one, personally, still not sure what I'm going to come up with.
I have a certain picture of you that could TOTALLY pass for Catwoman. Do you remember that picture? I'll have to find it & scan it for you to see!! Too funny!! :)
ps-Are you saying Mike is Batman?
You are tall, skinner and dressed to kill.. :)
sorry.. "Skinny".
I can totally see you as Cat Woman...have you used this for Halloween yet? :) I love your 30 day challenge, looks like fun!!
Post a Comment