Friday, August 7, 2015

Mill Creek Canyon

No worries that this event took place on the day we got out of school and that we go back to school next week! I forgot to come back and add the photo's from Mike's phone. I brought the camera and it died shortly after I took a couple photo's. 

We meet up at Mill Creek Canyon in July with some of our neighbors to celebrate that we were officially on summer break. 

Lilly wanted to try Grayson's exersaucer. So Jake nicely removed his 13 month old to let Lilly play. Kid at heart!! 




Some of the parking lot crew. They played Frisbee and tag and poor Ryan got hit twice in the face on separate occasions.





Lilly loves Gage. He's in our school carpool and when he gets in the car--Lilly lights up and she isn't a morning person or a night owl for that matter but he always gets a smile out of her.







Mike and Jake starting our fire to cook hot dogs and smores. It was quite ironic to be lighting up a fire when it was rather hot even up in the canyon. But it cooled off as the sun began to set.


Kids played, we all ate. Had my first smores with a Reese's pb cup in it. Heaven. Roasted peeps leftover from Easter--quite delicious--I still have more in fact! Yummy salads, friends, the mountains, exploring, dirt, camp fire smell and great time! We need to do it again quick! August is here already.

No comments: