Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have

Didn't we already do this one?

PLANS/DREAMS/GOALS
Florida is on my mind.
I have an almost 2 year old, 4 year old and a 6 year old. What's going to be the favorite place in Orlando? For sure we are thinking, Magic Kingdom but would they love Epcot? And would 3 days at one park be too much? I loved Epcot when I went 4 years ago, my family wants to do Universal Studios but I do not remember it being so kid friendly, so that's probably out.

What's your favorite park in Orlando?

Dreams, oh how I wish money grew on trees.
Goals, so my sinus infection and blazing head ache and cough attacks have stopped me from enjoying Jillian Michaels. Been without for 1 week tomorrow. I went grocery shopping yesterday and thought I was going to die, guess I should take it easy for a little longer. At least the meds are working. The kids with strep are better, last day of their meds is tomorrow. BUT just as I put the baby down for a nap, guess what she had-a fever. Guess we'll see what happens. Here's to health.

6 comments:

staci said...

When is this big trip? Sounds like it's soon??? I haven't been to Florida for almost 12 years, but I think my favorite park in Florida would have to be Epcot. Not sure it would be so kid friendly since there are not tons of rides, but it definitely is cool. What park are you spending 3 days at? That seems like a lot. Not sure how the kids will feel about that one!!

Money grows on trees in my dreams too!!

So sorry you have been so sick. NOT FUN!! Hope you start feeling better soon & that the kids get over it before the big trip!

Cam said...

I knew your kids had been sick, but I didn't know you ended up getting it as well! Me too. It came out of nowhere on Monday and hit hard. And on Tuesday, I barely got out of bed the entire day, good thing Kevin was home! I'm feeling much better today, but still have this nagging cough. Grrr...
Get better soon, especially before you head for some fun in sunny Florida. If you need to stock up on sunscreen- Smiths had a whole bunch in their clearance section. I bought 8 bottles. It doesn't expire until summer 2013 so I stocked up! $1.79/5 oz. bottle. Score!

Lyf2.0 said...

Blizzard Beach was our fav!

Julie L said...

Sorry about Lexi getting sick now. It just has not been a good year when it comes to health. I think I'm worse today, too, and wondering what it's going to take to kick this bug out for good!

I'm not sure it's a bad thing to spend three days in Magic Kingdom with the kids. Can it be? Sounds really fun to me!

Ann Marie said...

3 days in Disneyland too much?
NO WAY!!

I am thinking I need to bring you all a treat or something...
Sorry your sick!!

Seth and Julie said...

Ugh, is everyone sick? So sorry to hear you've got it too. It has put my attempts at exercise on hold too.