Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 20- Marry me?

Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
This is where "we" officially met.


And the rest is history.

As much as I want to be Barbie for one day (see day 17), I suppose I could also dream to marry Ken for a day. So who do I see myself with in the future. Ken of course: tall, dark, perfect 6 pack, great hair and blue eyes. And have you seen his closet and collection of outfits? Ken is everything I see myself being with in the future.

On a side note, did you know that Barbie and Ken officially broke up 7 years ago on Valentine's Day. Take this poll to see if Barbie and Ken should get back together. Facebook Offical Ken Vote

But in all honesty, I'd marry Mike again in a heartbeat. My Patriarchal blessing says I will know him and love him by the power of the Holy Spirit. And through prayer and fasting and talking with those around me that I will know that my decision is right. I remember eating Mexican food with my dad and knew that Mike was the person I was supposed to marry. 11.5 years later, I'm still smitten. Doesn't he resemble Ken?

3 comments:

staci said...

I love it!! Too funny!! Toy Story 3 is seriously one of the best movies EVER! I can't watch it without crying at the end!!

Love the pic of you & Mike. You look like 2 kids!! So cute!

Julie L said...

Fun continuation of #17!

BTW, the two of you still make a gorgeous couple and I am so glad you said "yes." It's awesome having you as part of our family.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for guilting you into adding me to this post.;)