Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 23-crave

Something you crave


Right now this is HOT on my crave list. It's from Sweet's Factory I believe, I find it in the bulk starting in January until it's gone. My favorite is the gummy red hearts and cinnamon lips. Then I like the round balls-white first, pink and then red and the rest slowly gets consumed. I usually give the kids the candy corns and the jelly beans and Mike is no longer allowed to eat the candy hearts--he broke a crown and $610 has a new one.

6 comments:

Julie L said...

My mouth waters just looking at them. I am an avid fan of anything cinamon - bears, lips, hearts, rolls. It's one of my favorite things to put with sugar!

Seth and Julie said...

I love cinnamon candy, too, and I am sneaking way too much Valentines candy today.

Cam said...

I have been snacking on the same stuff, but I don't know that it's worth $610. Yikes!

Ann Marie said...

The dots are my favorite! I eat them in the same order as well.. hahaha!
My stash is dwindling....:(

Stephanie said...

Yep....you picked some good ones! We need to do a tour of the Sweet's Factory- or maybe that is not such a good idea- too much temptation!

Laura said...

Mmm that candy looks SO good right now!!! YUM!! Lucky for you that Mike won't eat too much of your stash now. :)