I don't keep very much in my purse because Lexi goes through it frequently looking for things (probably all the candy I have in my purse). Yep, most of what is in my purse is for her. I don't carry a diaper bag so I guess that's why I carry so much for her.
- cell phone
- 2 box tops
- 2 lipgloss
- 3 dry Erase markers
- wallet
- bank deposit slip
- diaper
- ziploc of wipes
- 2 bottles of lotion: Johnson & Johnson & Secret Wonderland lotion
- 1 warm vanilla sugar hand santizer
- 3 dum dums from the bank
- starburst
- box of Conversation Hearts from Valentines Day
- gum
- 2 hair elastics
- coupon to Maurices
- Oquirrh Moutain Temple Schedule
- Insurance Card
I am putting the box tops in the bag for Maddy to take to school, the Insurance card in my glove box, the bank receipt in my check book and the rest is usually at the bottom of my purse. I am adding a pen however, the markers are for a book that entertains Lexi (only momentary) at dance. And there you have it!
2 comments:
Oh, so much tidier than mine ever is, even after I "clean" it. Way to go. You set a great example for how to keep clutter at bay. I'm thinking I need to re-evaluate the stuff still hanging around inside my bag, even after I went through it the other day! Guess that was my first run through, and it did lighten it. Now it needs a second run through for sure!
Very good things to have in a purse. Especially the candy ;)
Post a Comment