Day 19-Nicknames you have
My mom spelled my name the way she did so I wouldn't be called Mack, but as a child I can recall her sometimes calling me that.
Makinzee-I was at the pharmacy getting a prescription filled for me this week and the tech asked me "how old Makinzee was?" Ya, I get it all the time, people assuming my girls are Makinzee and not me. Oh well, it's nice to have a young name and not an old one. Probably what most people call me. Especially when I'm in trouble.
Makinz--my brother Brody calls me this one the most "Hi, Makinz"
Kinz--Dad and
Kenz--Mike usually calls me this one
Kinzee--Family calls me this one the most
Mack--MickMackMaddyJack&Lexi2--I did it to myself I suppose
MackMomma--in college we gave each other nicknames. NOT sure why I got this title. After all I was a member of the ROTC (romping on the couch club)
Sinsee--Reading my moms journal when I was young I couldn't say my name and this is what I called myself--my brothers sometimes call me this "oh, Sinsee"
And there you have it. Did I miss any?
4 comments:
I think I've called you Kinzee Lou a time or two....
Love your name!! In fact, my friend Jeni named her daughter Makenzi because we were talking about names & I gave her your name & she loved it. So she spelled it different, but it's still the same name!! Such a cute name!! I love that little story at the pharmacy. Too funny!
I did forget that one. And my dad reminded me of pumpkin also.
I like Pumpkin. Or punkin, as is often the case. Funny how anyone can think a name like pumpkin is sweet, I mean just look at the big round orange squash. But used as a nickname, it's just simply sweet.
I have never been accused of being someone younger. I think that's a great benefit of having such a youthful sounding name!
I remember being surprised the first time I heard your name was Makinzee, since you were the only one over 2 that I knew at the time. I guess your parents are responsible for the Makinzee trend and I think it is a cute name. Almost everyone I meet who was born in the mid-70's (like me) is named either Julie or Jennifer. I don't mind my name, but that gets pretty old after awhile.
Post a Comment