Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 26 Friends

Day 26-What do you think about your friends
I think friends are fabulous. Look what my new friend Ali helped me whip up today. Check out her blog and giveaway of these darling beltshere


She got really upset when I took it off of her today. She wanted to wear it, soon enough it'll be your big day and then you can wear it to celebrate! Thanks a million Ali, you are a great friend.

5 comments:

Laura said...

What a cute little cupcake, love it! Friends are the best!! :D

Julie L said...

That's just darling. Oh, the belt is, too. Great model, great way to celebrate a birthday. I like that a lot more than the cute hats the kids refuse to wear longer than two seconds. Apparently Lexi does, too. Great friend, there.

Anonymous said...

2cute!

Stephanie said...

Darling...can you throw 2 more together?

Ann Marie said...

Darling! I love Ali!!