Monday, December 3, 2012

Day2 at Sea

Day 2 was spent at sea. I convinced Mike to come and run the track with me before breakfast. Apparently a lot of people had that same idea. It was pretty crowded. I ran my 3 miles. I have never noticed living in high altitude how hard it is to breathe but I noticed it today that running at sea level is a piece of cake! 3 miles no problemo!

Each morning we'd meet out on the deck and enjoy breakfast. Emma & Taylor are excited to eat!

 Jake & Josh
 Mike & I toured the boat a little this afternoon. We played a little a little mini-golf. Once again, sea level must be helping me with my game! I bet Mike. Mike was disappointed that the Carnival horn on the ship didn't honk while we were playing like it does on the commercial. We tried out the hot tubs, the slip n slide (sorry no picture) and enjoyed sunbathing and eating of course!!


 The ship even had a sushi bar. I'm not really a fan of sushi but it was really good.
The top deck was windy and although I got a good start to my tan, by the end of the day a jacket was needed. Keep in mind we are still in So Cal. Warmer temps were coming however!
 Mike, Jake and Josh beat up on some boys and Jake won the trophy for the free throw contest. (it's a mini ship). The young boys were so upset they got beat they stormed off and took the ball with them. Mike was wearing flip flops and got a nice blister. Oops!
 Alex & Emma must be on their way for 24 hour pizza and ice cream.
 Nick looks nice with a purse!
We waited up top for the sun to set then headed to get ready for dinner.
 Brody and Kinz with the cheeser smiles!
Dinner tonight was dressy. 
It is really fun dressing up for dinner.
 I'm grateful I don't have to be dressed up like this all day every day for every meal but once in a while is fun. 
 Here's some more of our group. Nick & Tia
 Jake, Josh, Taylor
 Alex& Jake
 Chad & Brody
 Anna & Chad
 Emma & Anna
 Mike & Kinzee
 Tifani & Steve
 Tonight's feast was lobster! MMMMM. Not bad I might add. And after dinner we came back and found this cute little guy on our beds. We changed clothes, pumped and then headed to a show. Not the best entertainment for sure but what can you expect from a cruise ship.
Tomorrow: Cabo!

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I love cruises. This looks like so much fun. Still a little jealous.

Julie L said...

Now I know why I can't run - too high an altitude..... Love all the smiles!