We enjoyed yummy pulled pork sandwiches for dinner and lots of yummy salads and desserts. And if you are gluten free you will LOVE this party. At least a dozen of our fam is GF so there is always plenty to eat and choose from that is GF. At the end of dinner, we even had a visitor!
Lexi was called up first this year. Just the Great Grands are called up who are 12 years and younger. I don't know how many were called up but it took about an hour for everyone to have a seat and tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas. And several cousins don't even live IN state. BUT it's tradition and everyone looks forward to this party every year.
Maddy was super brave and went and sat by her 2nd cousins I'm so impressed even I have a hard time branching out and mingling with others. Mike for sure does a better job at that then I do.
Jack was roaming the halls and swore he heard the reindeer outside but was told to go back in to see the special visitor.
Lilly didn't mind Santa. She just looked at him and wondered what the fuss was all about.
And I suck at taking pictures of the party but did get a couple random cousin pictures. Here's Chelsea although I didn't get a picture of her with her new baby Blakelee but she is super cute!
Me and my dad. Doing the cheeser!
Jake & Bridget
Some of the Price's are blessed with curly hair.
These 2 got that blessing, Bridget's son Gavin ran up to Jake and said "mom" even he was confused as to which curly one was his mom.
Another blessing many of us Price's have is having no top lip. Scroll back up and you'll notice my dad and I have it too! Crazy how one gene can be passed on to so many. Maddy has it too.
It was fun to see lots of my cousins who I see really only 2 times a year, the Eve party and camping at East Canyon in the summer. Special thanks to Grandma Price for spear heading these events every year. With 8 kids herself and then us grandkids and now dozens and dozens of great grands, we need a church or a mountain to gather at!
Mike & I definitely missed out on bowling and joined the party the following morning just in time for breakfast.

No comments:
Post a Comment