I couldn't think of just one thing that made me happy, so here are several. I promise this first picture IS censored, Lexi occasionally sits on this and tinkles in the toilet. Although, Mom isn't as ready for this adventure as Lexi would like. As much fun as not changing diapers would be, I am not excited about cleaning up diarrhea (yep, she still has it but not as frequently as it was).

Watching TV with all my friends makes me happy.

Eating sugar cookies on top of the table makes me happy.

A recent Genealogy Conference makes me happy. (I wish I could say I am actively doing my Genealogy but instead work makes my husband happy and therefore me happy.) Visit
http://www.onegreatfamily.comfor more info on Genealogy here.

The weather was sunny and almost warm and in the 40's today. That makes me happy. Unfortunately, not much was sprouting outside today but my iris are starting to get green and that makes me happy. I can't wait for the tulips and
daffodils to show soon. Is it spring yet?

My Brighton necklace makes me happy, a charm and birthstone for each of my kids.

An
impromptu visit to the temple today after
Grama P. picked up the older kids for a
play date in
Kamas with Emma and Grandpa and we dropped off one more with Grandma & Grandpa L for a trip to Costco and a movie with Uncle Dan, Uncle Bill and
Kamryn and Grandpa L.
Nothing makes me happier then a trip to the temple with my Eternal companion.

This movie made me happy today too. Thanks Dan for inviting us. Cute movie.

And dinner at
Rubio's for dinner also makes me happy because that means no cooking for me tonight.
4 comments:
Think Lexi would like to come discuss with Brooke about how much FUN going on the potty is? Yes, she is 3 and a half almost and still NOT potty trained. We have been working on it a little bit, but little miss is refusing to do it. Doesn't even want to go near the potty!!
Sounds like a fun day you had! Good for you to make an impromptu trip to the temple. You have your priorities straight my friend! So the movie was good? I haven't heard great reviews. Would the kiddies like it?
No cooking always makes me happy!!! :)
Well, we're kind of thinking along the same line again. I've still got to get my thoughts posted, but thanks for making it a happy day in our world, too! Loved the time with little "Smiles."
Mack,
Did not know your your mom died from breast cancer at such a young age....you are such a strong woman. I am so proud of all that you have overcome and accomplished. You go girl....cause you rock at life!!
Staci the movie was predictable, probably Red Box worthy. And I use "How to potty train your child in one day" book to train my kids. Maddy was a sticker girl and Jack got a skittle everytime he went #1 and a piece of gum for #2. Each child is different, good luck at that!
Post a Comment