The kids have changed a lot in the last year, I see it in Jack's pants-they are all floods now and the sleeves are too short. I hate to buy new winter clothes now when I want winter over. Maddy has also grown a ton. I think the most noticeable change is in her face, I think it looks older and more narrow and slender. Sorry Mads you inherited my chubby cheeks! And Miss Lex, her hair has grown a ton especially the front (finally) and had several cuts. You talk, you walk (didn't in the first picture) and you outgrew that polka dot dress. Mike, same old red sweat shirt and a new tux otherwise I think you look the same!!
I think I look pretty much the same as last year also, although technically these were both taken in 2010~one in the beginning and one in the end. I know I was on week 8 of P90X in the first picture, the 2nd picture definitely needs someone to encourage her to work out. I guess the biggest difference is my hair, I added bangs. I miss my hairdresser that I left behind in Boise...my hair looked so good. Great Clips is just not the same. Miss ya Heidi! I'll probably grow them out again, what do you think. Keep or grow out? I always like change.
3 comments:
I was going to say the same thing you said about Maddy's face changing away from that baby face look. She is such a beautiful girl. I am not normally a fan of bangs, but I actually think you look really cute with them...or without...I can't decide which I like better but they do look good on you.
Love watching the family grow and change. You look terrific both with and without bangs, so I'd vote for either - just has to be what you like most. Poor Mike, though, I think he lost a little more hair on top during this past year. Oh, well, someone had to get those Hansen genes...
Meant to comment on this earlier, but forgot. Love you with bangs! It seriously is the style right now. Everyone has bangs! So cute! You always look so cute no matter what you do, so just keep up what you're doing! And I agree, you haven't changed much in the last year. The kids have changed a lot (especially Lexi). What a darn cute family of five you are!
Post a Comment