Miss me, yes I'm sure you have.
OK, this is what we did on President's Day.
We grabbed our bowling shoes and a bowling ball and headed to the lanes!
Aren't these some dandy's? Love the tights with them also!
Kamryn rolling her ball
And then shortly later, I think we were only in the 2nd round/frame (whatever you call it in bowling) and the little girls snuck off to the arcades. Lexi and Karsyn couldn't get enough of these cars. No tokens or quarters needed, just a steering wheel and they were happy as ever.
We were all ready to leave until someone had a melt down because he didn't get a prize. Thank goodness the ticket taker gave us a 3rd gecko to stop the tears.
Thanks Bill & Steph for joining us at Fat Cats. And this year, no one threw up. The last time we tried to have a party here, 2 out of my 2 kids were not keeping the pizza down and it was my 30th birthday.
3 comments:
Wodnerful pictures! Sounds like a great time. So sad I had to work. Sorry, but we expect posts every single day of your vacation, you know. How else can we go in your back pocket?
Wodnerful???? Sounds like I have a cold. I meant wonderful, of course.
sounds like a perfect vacation day! love the pink leopard tights too!
Post a Comment