Day 11 Friends! Okay, last time I didn't post any pictures (and got in trouble for it:) so I'll try to make up for it this time. And make sure you comment, I heart comments! And don't feel bad if you didn't' get in a picture, I just couldn't find it (yet)!
Also these are in no order what so ever also!
Mommy Friend (My mom Brooke and me-sorry Ethan I cut you out of this picture)
Hospitality Friend
Family Friends
College Graduate Friends
Loveridge Family Friends
Price-Wilson Family Friends
Sister in law friends (and a fabulous mother in law in the middle)
Jazz game friends--wow and I'm sporting the chubby cheeks for sure!
Roommate Friends--we wore these shirts everywhere and I can't remember the reason we bought matching flower shirts in the first place.
Graduation day friends
Homecoming Dance friends. One of my favorite dances in High School.
Tornado Friend

7 comments:
Super cute!!
I love old flashback photos.
Your Mom was quite the babe. :)
Too funny that you all wore the same flowered shirt at the same time..lol!
Grateful we are friends!!
Love you Kinz! Thank You to you for being such a great friend! I am a lucky girl to call you my friend!
Fun photos again. Hmmm - some were ones I was planning on using tomorrow. Oops. Better think again.
The Jr. Jazz friends - are you in there? I see one person on back row third from the left who looks a little like Maddy grown up - would that be you? If so, you have changed a lot since then.
Love you. Thanks for counting me among your friends!
Yep, that's me with the sky high bangs and braces. Geez, Jr High wasn't the most graceful stage! And use the pics-we share several common friends.
Oh you are so in BIG trouble missy!!! I can't believe you put up that HIDEOUS picture of us!!! What in the world am I wearing? Some Christmas flannel/fleece ugly MESS!!! And my hair? What in the world?? I think we both have gotten MUCH cuter with age!! Good thing!!! Ok, you totally redeemed yourself with this post!! Loved looking at that homecoming picture! Haven't seen some of those faces for a long time! Made me miss cute Megan Spafford. We need to find her!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
ps-I would LOVE for you to tag along on a business trip this month!! Let me know if you're coming!! We can totally do dinner or something! The hubs can chat U of U football & Giants baseball!! :)
Sorry, Stace--I don't have any other pictures of us! Yes, that would be lots of fun to see you, hopefully.
Love the pics. Glad I made the list. :)
Your mom was so pretty, I'm sure she's so proud of who you've become.
Post a Comment